Destin Dermal Fillers and Botox®
Vi Peel Facial Peel
Destin Botox is proud to recommend Vi Peel facial peel for skin repair and rejuvenation. Vi Peel facial peel is an effective medical grade peel that uses a combination of several of the most effective medical peel agents available. Including a blend of Trichloroacetic Acid, Retin-A, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, and Vitamin C, Vi Peel gives you professional results every time . It is a painless application process that produces dramatic, visible results in just a few days, with little downtime.
The VI Peel uses a unique combination of ingredients for optimal skin renewal:
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) – effectively penetrates the skin to smooth deep scars by stimulating Collagen growth
- Retin-A – an acid derived from Vitamin A used to soften fine lines and moderate wrinkles
- Salicylic Acid – exfoliates the tissue and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent
- Phenol – treats deep lines and creases. Also used for its antiseptic and anesthetic properties as well as its ability to penetrate the skin
- Vitamin C – an antioxidant and exfoliant used to brighten the skin
Is Vi Peel Facial Peel Right for You?
If you’re looking around at medical grade peels for your face, then the Vi Peel Facial Peel may be the solution you’ve been after.
This medical grade chemical peel can be used for:
- Treating hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Reversing sun damage and signs of aging
- Improving your skin tone and texture
- Clearing acne & reducing acne scars
- Stimulating collagen growth and elastin production.
The VI Peel is gentle enough for everyone; it is considered safe for all ages and skin types. In fact, the VI Peel was originally formulated for the founder’s 15 year old daughter who had severe acne. So, the good news is that the peel is excellent for both adults and adolescents, and for the treatment of acne.
The ideal patient will:
- have overall good health
- have a clear understanding of the peel process
- have realistic expectations of the results.
The VI Peel Consultation
Destin Botox always schedules a private consultation prior to administering any treatment. This allows us to perform a quick exam of the skin and discuss the relevant medical history as well as review your aesthetic goals and desires. We will answer any questions you may have regarding the VI Peel and will discuss what the procedure looks like as well as go over any other noninvasive options available to you. Should the VI Peel be determined as the right procedure for you, we will create a unique treatment plan for healthy, rejuvenated skin.
VI Peel Results
In the days immediately following your completed treatment, you can expect your skin to look slightly tanned to red and your skin will likely feel slightly tighter. Any previously pigmented areas might appear slightly darker, which is a good sign. By about day three, you can expect your skin to start its natural peeling process, usually beginning around the mouth area. After about six or seven days, you can expect your peeling to stop. The results you see will be well worth the wait as your skin will look and feel luminous, smooth, and soft!
A single VI Peel can significantly repair sun damaged and aging skin. However, in order to achieve optimal results, more than one VI Peel is necessary. A series of four treatments, spaced four weeks apart, can fully rejuvenate and repair the skin, providing a youthful appearance.